*Are you a jack-of-all trades?
*Do you have mechanical experience but don't want to work in a shop?
*Do you have home services experience but want to grow to the next level?
*Is working security too boring?
*Are you a night-owl?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, keep reading!
College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving of Long Island is seeking an Evening Fleet Supervisor based in Bohemia. Hours are 3pm - 11pm (some days are later, stay until all teams have returned), 5 days/week INCLUDING SATURDAY. (Sunday OFF/1 Weekday OFF – Saturday is a must).
The right candidate for this position can work independently to solve problems and can easily get along with different personalities. We need someone who is responsible and can be trusted to ensure our quality standards do not falter towards the end of the day.
- Perform daily inspections and perform minor repairs (based on ability/experience) to ensure trucks are ready to go out the next day
- Troubleshoot road service issues & field logistics with drivers
- Work with move and junk removal teams as they return to the office to ensure proper equipment check-in
- Be supportive and welcoming to teams as they return to the office after a long day
- Coordinate truck repairs with dispatch managers & local vendors
- Effectively communicate & work as a team with Management as well as drivers in a professional and clear manner.
Experience & Skills:
- Good driving record and valid driver's license is required (CDL not necessary)
- General computer skills needed, as well as a working knowledge of common computer programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work during evenings, 3pm - 11pm
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs for an extended period of time
- Must enjoy contributing to a great company culture, world class customer service and helping others
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task while ensuring all
- Knowledge of DOT trucking requirements (PREFERRED)
- Mechanical experience (PREFERRED)
- Commercial driving experience (PREFERRED)
- Home Services Experience and/or Field Management Experience (PREFERRED)
College Hunks Long Island is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Long Island
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With 90 franchise locations across the U.S., College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving® is the largest and fastest growing junk removal and moving franchise opportunity. In 2015 CHHJM was named one of the fastest growing companies College Hunks World Headquarters is located in Tampa, FL. CHHJM Headquarters operations provides franchise support to their franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center. Recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJM is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill and Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunks.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)